More powerful, stronger and brighter - this is the new Vortex Crossfire II telescope 6-18x44 AO 1 ''. Thanks to the completely new design, the telescope exceeds all operating standards in this price group. Bright and clear picture, instant sharpening, multi-layer lens coatings and improved zeroing of MOA turrets for optimal performance. This telescope is made entirely of anodized duralumin, thanks to which it has an extraordinary resistance to damage and is practically insensitive to the recoil of weapons. The nitrogen filling makes it completely fog-proof, and the tight construction ensures its water resistance.
The dead-hold BDC grid used in the viewfinder facilitates the correction of the shot and eliminates the need for further corrections. It is intended for hunters and shooting, at different distances, where the key role is played by the need for long aiming. In addition, the parallax regulation system (AO) ensures maximum precision, even for small targets.
Illuminated cross V-BRITE
• high-quality anti-reflective coatings
• one-piece tube - the strongest, reliable structure
• full water resistance
• high impact resistance
• magnification: 6-18
• Lens diameter: 44 mm
• distance from the eye: 9.4 cm
• field of view: 5-2 m / 100 m
• Diameter of the tube: 1 "/ 25.4 mm
• turret: low
• cross adjustment: 1 click = 1/4 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 50 MOA
• supply air control (max): 50 MOA
• length: 34.2 cm
• weight: 556 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.