The Vortex AR15 boost with the MT-5108 quick release lever enables the use of a collimator on the AR-15 type "flattop" rifle and its combination with mechanical aiming devices.
The use of the Vortex AR15 height allows the collimator to be mounted on a Picatinny rail at 1/3 co-witness or co-witness. This makes it easier to set the collimator sight in a position perfectly suited to the height of the sighting devices used in the AR platform carabiners.
Height for Vortex collimators:
- Vortex Razor collimator 1/3 co-witness
- Vortex Sparc co-witness collimator
• increases by 15.3 mm above the surface of the base
• a minimum weight of 85 g
• automatic lever lock
• simple assembly and adjustment
• the locking lever can be closed in two directions
• solid and precise execution in CNC technology
• 6061 aluminum with HA-III hard anodised coating