The latest offer of Removu is a combination of a very good camera with a 4k resolution with a very successful 3-axis stabilizer, about the properties of the well-known and respected Removal S1.
Removu K1 is an innovative combination of camera and gimbal in one polished device. K1 allows you to enjoy perfectly smooth movies in FullHD and 4K resolution, without having to carry a heavy bag full of equipment.
It is the small dimensions and ergonomics of the work that were the main assumptions of the Removu company's designers. Consequently, a device was created that enchants not only the number of useful functions and the simplicity of use, but also low weight and compact dimensions.
The vibration-free image is one of the main determinants of good film material. Removu K1 guarantees smooth shots thanks to 3-axis camera stabilization, and two modes of operation: tracking and panning enable recording of material with exceptional stability.
K1 impresses not only with its fluidity, but also with the quality of the image. The device uses the most modern Sony matrix, which allows you to record images in high resolution 4K 30 fps. Depending on the needs, the formats available are: WQHD 30/60 fps, FullHD 30/60/120 fps and HD 30/60/120/240 fps. In addition, K1 allows you to take photos at a resolution of 12 megapixels.
Excellent sensor parameters in combination with a bright lens allow you to work in low light conditions - even after dark. The f / 2.8 aperture, thanks to the shallow depth of field, allows you to enjoy the cinematic appearance of movies and photos
In addition to the standard functions of filming and photographing, Removu K1 also offers additional features: slow-motion, timelapse and selfie, which allow you to easily and creatively capture creative shots.
Controlling device functions is extremely simple and intuitive, thanks to a refined control panel, offering four function buttons and a four-way joystick. The built-in 1.5 "LCD display allows you to view the material in real time and navigate the menu of the device.
The manufacturer has prepared an application for users of devices with iOS and Android systems, which allows remote control of the device. The program allows, for example, a smartphone to start and stop movie recording, change camera settings, view material preview and remotely control camera movements.
The device, in addition to the built-in microphone, also has a mini jack to connect an external microphone (an additional microphone is available in the optional K1 Removal Kit).
The K1 power supply is carried out using a replaceable battery, providing up to 4 hours of continuous filming on a single charge. The user can at any time check the current battery status, which is reported by the OLED display on the battery.
• 4k camera integrated with a 3-axis gimbal
• 12 Mpix camera 1 / 2.3 "f = 17 mm f / 2.8, FOV = 101 ° 4k UHD 3840 × 2160
• matrix: Sony IMX377
• digital zoom: 3x
• recording speed: 4K @ 30 fps, WQHD @ 30/60 fps, Full HD @ 30/60/120 fps, HD @ 30/60/120/240 fps
• sharpening distance: from 50 cm to infinity
• has a built-in 1.5-inch LCD screen for image preview
• gimbal with Pan, Follow and Lock modes and additionally with the selfie mode
• controlled by a joystick on the handle or a mobile application
• water resistance: no
• output to an external microphone: yes, miniJack
• supported memory cards: Micro SD (UHS-1 U3) up to 256 GB
• 1/4 "female stand mount at the base of the handle
• power supply: 2850 mAh Li-ion battery
• charging: via microUSB
• working time on one charge: about 4 hours
• dimensions: 5.8 x 7.0 x 21.6 cm
• weight: 340 g
More information: www.removu.com
• manual gimbal with camera Removu K1
• intelligent replaceable battery K1
• storage and transport case
• microUSB charging cable