The Sightmark company, a leading manufacturer of advanced shooting optics and accessories for firearms, has developed a very successful series of Solitude binoculars, combining excellent optical parameters and a high-class laser rangefinder.
Sightmark Solitude 10x42 LRF-A (SM22007) is an instrument whose heart is an optical system that uses roof prisms made of BaK-4 glass, as well as lenses covered with a full, multi-layer anti-reflective coating. This combination allows you to obtain a sharp, full of details image, which then appears on the built-in LCD screen.
This product is characterized by simple operation, using only two buttons. A very important feature is also the method of focus adjustment and diopter adjustment. After the initial setting with the knobs located on the eyepieces, there is no need for further adjustment, which is extremely important in situations where the key is reaction speed and immediate target location.
The device is powered by a CR2 type battery. The manufacturer made sure that the equipment was fully resistant to unfavorable conditions. Due to careful sealing of the casing, the binoculars are resistant to water (immersion to a depth of 1 m for 1 hour) and dust. Dry nitrogen filling the body prevents condensation inside the body.
Attention! The LRF-A (SM22007) version differs from the LRF (SM22006) in the possibility of angle measurements in order to precisely determine the distance when shooting upwards, backlash down. Other parameters and equipment of both models are identical.
• Integrated laser rangefinder with a range of up to 1,200 m and a measurement accuracy of ± 1 m
• measure distance in meters or yards
• LCD screen with high contrast and brightness
• optics covered with a full anti-reflective coating with prisms in the roof system
• sealed housing structure filled with dry nitrogen
• simple operation using two buttons
• a scale for marking the distance when shooting at an angle
• magnification: 10x
• Objective diameter: 42 mm
• exit diameter: 4.2 mm
• distance from exit pupil: 19 mm
• prism construction: roof prisms, BaK-4
• field of view: 5 ° / 87 m @ 1000 m
• anti-reflective coatings: full multi-layer coating
• focus adjustment: right eyepiece
• diopter adjustment: left eyepiece, -4 to +4
• adjustment of the track of the pupils: 58 - 72 mm
• minimum observation distance: 13 m
• type of display: LCD
• rangefinder: yes, laser
• laser device class: FDA Class 1 / IEC Class 1
• Accuracy of distance measurement: ± 1 m
• distance measuring time: <1 s
• minimum distance measuring distance: 4.5 m
• maximum distance measurement range: 1200 m (reflective surface), 1100 m (trees), 1000 m (deer)
• power supply: CR2 battery
• automatic switch-off: after 35 seconds
• charging with inert gas: yes, nitrogen
• water resistance: yes, IP67
• dimensions: 160 x 124 x 60 mm
• weight: 936 g
• Sightmark Solitude 10x42 LRF-A binoculars
• transport cover
• neck strap
• optics cleaning cloth
• caps for glasses and lenses