The Vortex Viper PST II 1-6 × 24 riflescope is a higher level of the telescope, which is prepared to give an accurate shot at close range every time. The first and most striking change compared to the previous generation of PST scopes is the integration of the brightness adjustment of the reticle illumination with the parallax adjustment turret. This solution significantly improves the ergonomics of the telescope and positively influences the speed of changing its settings. The backlight has 10 levels of brightness, each step is preceded by a switch. This allows you to turn off the backlight without having to turn the control by the full range, but only by one step.
Vortex Viper PST II 1-6 × 24 is a scope that will meet the expectations of the most demanding shooters both in military service, sport shooting and hunting.
• XD lenses - high-density glass characterized by very low dispersion, which ensures great resolution and color saturation.
• XR Lens Coating - Vortex's patented multi-layer anti-reflective coating on the XR lenses improves light transmittance, which in turn provides excellent image brightness.
• Cross in the background - The reticle scale keeps the same size regardless of the magnification set, and the graduation is the most accurate at the highest
• Molded-in-glass cross - protected by two layers of glass for strength and reliability.
• Reticle illumination - the telescope illumination is adjustable from 0 to 10 so that we can adjust the light intensity to work with higher values at night and at lower levels at night. Additionally, the lowest levels allow for the cooperation of the scope with night vision.
• Tube with a diameter of 30 mm - provides a much wider range of vertical and horizontal adjustment compared to an inch tube.
• One-piece tube - increases the strength of the telescope and its water resistance.
• High-strength aluminum alloy - made of one piece of aluminum alloy, the bezel is more resistant to damage and damage.
• Water resistance - built-in seals prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dirt, thus improving. reliability of the telescope in all conditions
• Fog resistance - Argon filling prevents fogging over a wide temperature range.
• Impact resistant - the lenses are mounted and secured mechanically so that the telescope will not become distorted in the event of kickback or dropping.
• Anodized finish - hard anodized for high durability, plus it allows you to camouflage the position of the shooter.
• ArmorTek - extremely hard and scratch-resistant coating protects the outer part of the lenses from scratching, oil or dirt.
• Tactical-style open turrets - open turrets allow easy scale reading and quick horizontal and vertical adjustment of the bezel.
• Zero stop - this mechanism blocks the possibility of turning the control beyond the field of view.
• Precision-Force Spring System - the reticle adjustment system was made of high quality materials and a spring. This made it possible to achieve a very high precision and fluidity, which translates into increased repeatability of the shots fired.
• Precision-Glide Erector System - the components used for the magnification control systems have been prepared with high precision and the highest quality materials. This attention to every detail allowed us to achieve high liquidity, regardless of the prevailing conditions.
• Fast eyepiece focus - allows you to quickly and easily zoom in on the cross.
• magnification: 1-6x
• Objective lens diameter: 24 mm
• distance from the eye: 97 mm
• field of view: 37.5 - 6.3 m / 100 m
• tube diameter: 30 mm
• turrets: covered
• mesh: VMR-2 MOA
• parallax adjustment: 91.4 m (100 yd)
• height adjustment (max): 160 MOA
• airflow adjustment (max): 160 MOA
• adjustment stroke: 0.5 MOA
• water resistance: yes, argon filling
• length: 277 mm
• weight: 644 g
• VIP lifetime guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your scope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The guarantee does not cover loss, theft or intentional damage of the telescope.