Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
Meade Polaris is a series of well-made astronomical telescopes, designed for people looking for the first telescope - but without compromise with the quality of performance. Telescopes are characterized by very good optics, solid mechanics, careful finish and rich equipment as standard.
Polaris 114 EQ is a mirror telescope with a main mirror diameter of 114 mm, mounted on a parallactic mount with micromovements and a steel tripod. It is a versatile observation device that performs well in the observation of the Moon and planets, as well as nebular objects, clusters and galaxies. Recommended especially for dark, rural sky and good suburban sky.
• optical design: Newton's reflector
• Lens diameter: 114 mm
• focal length of the lens: 1000 mm
• lighted: f / 8.8
• eyepiece: rack and pinion 1,25 "
• montage: parallactic with micromovements, steel stand
• finder: red dot
• glasses in the set: three, 1.25 "MA26 mm, 9 mm and 6.3 mm
• Barlow lens: included, 2x 1,25 "
• the weight of a folded telescope: about 10.1 kg