Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
Bushnell Trophy 10x28 binoculars (2016 version, Green) are equipment for those who value the large power of optics in a compact form. This is a new edition of the flagship Trophy. It is distinguished by its interesting design and reliable ergonomics.
It has a relatively large, tenfold magnification, only 340 g of weight and sizes allowing you to carry in a larger pocket make it a binocular, which is particularly well-suited to the mountain trail, as well as cycling tourism or sports events. It will also be appreciated by soldiers and policemen who do not have space for full-size binoculars in their inventory.
Despite the relatively small diameter of the lenses, the Trophy 10x28 binoculars offer high transmission of light, color fidelity and sharpness of the observer's image. The cranial distance of 15.3 mm in this model and adjustable eyecups are the comfort of long-term observation and the possibility of individual adjustment.
Comes with a cover.
• FMC (Fully MultiCoated): all air-to-glass surfaces have been repeatedly coated with anti-reflective coatings, thus minimizing unwanted reflection and light loss through the optical system.
• BaK-4: the highest quality optical glass from which prisms were used in binoculars. BaK-4 glass prisms offer brightness and clarity of the image at a level unattainable for binoculars using Bek-7 cheaper optical glass.
• Water Proof: the binoculars' tubes have been filled with dry nitrogen and sealed with O-rings, which prevents the lens from inner fogging, and makes binoculars resistant to rain, dust and temporary immersion.
• DuraGrip: a high quality rubber coating with non-slip texture that provides a good grip even in wet or frozen hands and protects the binoculars from damage caused by accidental knocks and even from falling from a low height.
• magnification: 10x
• Lens diameter: 28 mm
• Blow diameter: 2.8 mm
• pupil distance: 15.3 mm
• minimum observation distance: 3.5 m
• field of view: 5.7 ° / 100 m / 1000 m
• prism system: roof
• optical glass: BaK-4
• coatings: FMC (Fully Multi Coated)
• width: approx. 150 mm
• length: approx. 120 mm
• weight: 340 g
• producer: Bushnell, USA