Fenix ••FD30 is a flashlight that gives our hands a full adjustment of the light's focus to the situation. This flashlight has been equipped with a new regulation system. Thanks to it, the illumination angle ring rotates by 360 ° changing the position of the mirrors by zooming in and out.
The power of the flashlight in the highest mode is 900 lumens. Depending on the mirror setting, the flashlight shines at a distance of 200 meters at the highest focus and 67 meters at the flash setting.
The control of the flashlight is very intuitive. The switch was placed on the back of the flashlight, while the mode control button was placed on the body, just behind the ring for adjusting the width of the stream.
The flashlight is compatible with 18650 type batteries and CR123A batteries. This type of power provides immunity to spontaneous discharge at low temperatures. This allows you to use the flashlight in really difficult conditions.
The flashlight body is made of durable aluminum alloy and sealed to the IP68 standard, allowing it to be immersed to a depth of up to 2 meters. The flashlight is also completely resistant to internal dust and dust. Taking into account the fact that it is a variable focal length flashlight, such a high degree of tightness makes a very positive impression.
Fenix ••FD30 is a universal tool that will satisfy every traveler, hunter or security guard. As much as possible, this is equipment that is worth choosing at home, a workshop, or as an EDC torch.
• maximum stream of light: 900 lm
• maximum range: 200 m
• number of modes: 6
• maximum lighting time: 170 h
• IPX tightness class by IEC 529: IPX-8 / 0B 5
• duralumin fabric material, anodized according to MIL-SPEC
• resistance to fall: up to 1 m
• material of the cover: plastic
• Dual Light Beam System: yes
• diode type: Cree • XP-L HI
• lifetime of the diode up to 50,000 h
• power supply: 2 x CR123A
• Head diameter: 25.4 mm
• Body diameter: 23 mm
• total length: 140 mm
• weight without batteries: 96 g
• included: torch, case, clip, bow, spare rubber switch, spare gasket (o-ring)
66 months (after registration on the distributor's website)