TK65R is a high-performance flashlight that can be used in special tasks related to safety and for intervention groups. The newly designed belt clip is designed for users to quickly disconnect the flashlight from the belt. Equipped with a Cree XHP70 LED, it emits a maximum of 3,200 lumens and sends a beam of light at a distance of 375 m.
The IP68 standard, body and stainless steel switches make us 100% reliable and quality workmanship. The connected, two-pole 7.2V / 5000mAh lithium-ion battery is characterized by high efficiency in individual operating modes.
In addition, the Micro USB quick-charge port located on the back of the body makes the flashlight ready for action after 4 hours. This is indicated by the charging indicator. Summarizing this is equipment for a demanding durable and reliable work tool with which you will always feel safe. He is not afraid of any environment and challenges.
• maximum lighting power: 3200 lm
• maximum range: 375 m
• maximum working time: 113 hours
• number of modes: 7
• IP tightness class: IP68
• Body diameter: 36.5 mm
• Diameter of the head: 61.5 mm
• power supply: built-in battery Fenix ••ARB-L26-10000 (7.2 V / Li-ion) × 1
• type of Cree XHP70 diode
• lifespan of the diode: up to 50,000 h
• included: flashlight, microUSB cable, mains charger, belt, spare o-ring
• length: 270.5
• weight: 649 g (with battery)