With a range of up to 850 yards (~ 777 m), the Impackt 850 allows hunters and shooters to read distance data that allows accurate shots to be fired. The clear display and intuitive menu make operation of the device easy. The Vortex Impackt 850 rangefinder has been equipped with multi-layer optics optics to ensure the optimal transition of the light beam, and the waterproof seals used. The device displays data in yards and meters, depending on the user's needs. It is ideal for all types of shooting and archery.
The Impackt 850 is a compact, ergonomic and lightweight device, so it's easy to pack or hang it on your neck with the leash on. The device is powered by a CR2 battery.
• multi-layered optics - anti-reflective lens coatings provide greater brightness
• water resistance - gaskets to protect against moisture, dust and dust
• solid construction - compact, light and solid construction to meet difficult situations
• adjustable focus - possibility of precise adjustment to the user's eyesight
• HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) - with the ability to calculate the flight angle of the projectile (ballistics)
• LOS system - Line of Sight mode shows the correct range line
• scanner - a function of continuous distance reading
• menu easy to use - intuitive, displayed on a clear and legible display
• distance format - range given in yards or meters
• maximum range: 10-777 meters
• range for game (deer): 356 m
• accuracy: +/- 1 m / 100 m
• measurement speed: less than 1 second
• maximum angle: 60 °
• magnification: 6x
• Lens diameter: 20 mm
• linear field of view: 315 meters / 1000 meters
• angled field of view: 6.0 °
• offset of the exit dust: 15 mm
• Dioptre adjustment: +/- 3 D
• length: 9.5 cm
• width: 7.4 cm
• power supply: 1 x CR2 3 V, included
• number of measurements per 1 battery: 5000
• weight: 150 g (175 g with case), without strings and batteries
Lifetime warranty * - if anything happens to your rangefinder - Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover loss, theft or deliberate destruction of the rangefinder.