Fenix ••RC20 is the successor of the flashlight model with charging station, that is Fenix ••RC15. Fenix ••RC20 compared to the earlier model has a significantly increased light strength and changed design, thanks to which the torch has become more intuitive to operate, and also more convenient to operate.
Fenix ••RC20 is equipped with a modern Cree XM-L2 diode (U2), which generates maximum power of up to 1000 lumens. Thanks to the appropriate controller and the use of several operating modes, the lighting time is up to 120 hours. The effective light range with a power of 1000 lumens is up to 290 meters.
The body of the flashlight is made of aviation aluminum, which makes this model extremely resistant to damage and ensures waterproofness in the IPX-8 standard. To make it easier to operate the torch with gloves or bare hands, the producer placed a series of notches on the tube, improving ergonomics and grip during use. It is worth noting that the torch, thanks to the inch tube, has the possibility of many variants of mounting on the weapon. The flashlight has two control buttons, both placed at the back of the flashlight, in contrast to its predecessor. One is responsible for switching on and off, while the other allows switching between each of the five modes.
The built-in rechargeable battery (replaceable) has a capacity of 2600 mAh, and its charging takes place when you insert the flashlight into the docking station, which is powered by a USB cable. This convenient and quick solution allows us to recharge the flashlight at any time, guaranteeing that our flashlight will always be ready for work! WARNING! The battery is protected against accidental switching on during transport. Before first use or charging, remove the black security devices on both poles.
• maximum lighting power: 1000 lm • maximum range: 290 m
• maximum lighting time: 120 hours
• power supply: 1 × replaceable built-in battery 2600 mAh / 3.7 V Li-ion
• water resistance [according to IEC 529] - IPX-8 / 0B 5: permanent immersion, protection against immersion in water; the equipment is resistant to immersion in conditions defined by the manufacturer; water can penetrate into the interior after exceeding the depth recommended by the manufacturer
• resistance to fall: from 1 meter
• source of light: Cree XP-L2 U2 diode
• lifespan of the diode: up to 50,000 h
• body finish: anodized duralumin (Mil-Spec)
• angle of illumination: from 7.5 deg; up to 78deg;
• length: 161 mm
• Body diameter: 25.4 mm (1 in)
• Head diameter: 40 mm
• flashlight weight without batteries: 205 g
• black colour