The brand new FLIR ONE Pro third generation thermal imaging camera, which works as a smartphone adapter, can detect invisible problems faster than ever before. The revolutionary image processing technology VividIR greatly increases the detail of images obtained. This is a great product for employees dealing with HVAC (heating - ventilation - air conditioning), or if we are looking for water leaks - the information is immediate.
The new application Flir ONE App, requiring registration, allows automatic registration of guarantees and gives access to the latest software updates.
Inspection at home and on the construction site
Flir One pro allows for quick inspection of damage or insulation defects of the building, heat escaping through leaks, structural problems or problems with water (leakage, leaks). Instead of guessing - it is worth investing in a serious inspection and measurement device that is Flir One Pro.
Many common problems with electrical systems can be identified by increased heat release. Thanks to FLIR ONE Pro, the indication of potential problems with the electrical system is quick, accurate and non-contact - the diagnosis takes place from a safe distance from a potentially dangerous, electrified device.
• model: Flir One Pro
• certification: MFi (iOS), RoHS, CE / FCC / CEC-BC, EN61233
• operating temperature range: 0 ° - 35 °
• storage temperature range: -20 ° C - 60 ° C
• dimensions: 68 x 34 x 14 mm
• weight: 36.5 g
• resistance to fall: from 1.8 meters
• bolometric matrix: 160x120 px
• single pixel size: 12?m
• the resolution of the camera in the visible film: 1440 x 1080
• field of view: 55 ° x 43 ° (+/- 1 °)
• refreshment: 8.7Hz
• sharpness: from 15 cm to •
• number of emissivity settings: 4
• measured temperature span: from -20 ° C to 400 ° C
• accuracy of temperature indication: ? 3 ° C or ? 5% (typical: 60 seconds after starting the device, at device temperature between 15 and 35 ° C, and scene measurement from 5 to 120 ° C)
• shutter mode: automatic and manual
• working time of the built-in battery: about 1 hour
• battery charging time: 40 minutes
• charging port: male (iOS), USB-C / micro-USB, depending on the model, 5 V / 1A
• resolution (video and photos): 1440 x 1080
• video format: MPEG-4 (MOV for iOS), MP4 (Android)
• image format: jpeg
• work modes: video, photo, time-lapse (time-lapse movie)
• color palettes: Gray (white hot), Hottest, Coldest, Iron, Rainbow, Contrast, Arctic, Lava, Wheel
Compatibility of FLIR products (link to the manufacturer's website)
12 months or 18 after product registration