The latest offer of Optisan telescopes from the flagship EVX series. Optisan EVX telescopes were designed and made to give precise shots at any distance.
Optisan EVX is a proposal for demanding shooters. The applied GEN II optical system allows the shooter to observe with a larger and brighter field of view, and a constant distance from the eye ensures full visibility throughout the zoom range.
The solid aluminum construction is based on a 30 mm tube, thanks to which we obtain greater brightness, resistance and strength of the telescope construction.
Optisan EVX spotting scope has open turrets that allow fast and smooth adjustment of the aiming point. Accidental deregulation is protected by an effective locking system for target turrets.
EVX telescopes are equipped with functional cross-lighting.
Country of production: Taiwan
• magnification: 6-24x
• Lens diameter: 56 mm
• field of view: 5.9 - 1.5 m / 100 m
• Tube diameter: 30 mm
• distance from the eye: 97 mm
• position of the cross: in the second plan (the size of the cross remains constant regardless of the magnification)
• step adjustment: 0.1 MRAD
• maximum vertical adjustment: 14.73 MRAD
• maximum horizontal (windage) regulation: 14.73 MRAD
• type of turrets: open with a locking system
• filling gas: nitrogen
• weight: 828 g