The Bushnell H2O line is a completely waterproof binoculars, whose housings are covered with a Soft Texture Grip rubber armor, guaranteeing a great grip and protection against knocks and falls from a low height. A proposal for lovers of water sports and all other users who want to use binoculars in all conditions, without fear of wetting, dusting or fogging up the interior.
Convenient and fast focusing is carried out with a central knob. In addition, each H2O binocular has adjustable eyecups and a diopter on the right eyepiece for leveling any differences between the left and right eye of the observer.
The 10x42 Roof variant is a compact, roof-prismatic binoculars with a good view of detail at a distance - a very versatile model.
• MultiCoated: the most important glass-air boundaries have been repeatedly coated with anti-reflective coatings, thanks to which the unwanted reflection and the loss of light passing through the optical system have been reduced.
• BaK-4: high-quality optical glass from which prisms were used in binoculars. BaK-4 glass prisms offer brightness and clarity of the image at a level unattainable for binoculars using Bek-7 cheaper optical glass.
• Water Proof: the binoculars' tubes have been filled with dry nitrogen and sealed with O-rings, which prevents the optics from internal fogging, and makes binoculars resistant to rain, dust and temporary immersion.
• Soft Texture Grip: rubber armor with a soft non-slip texture that provides a firm grip even wet or frozen hands and cushioning impacts and falls from a low height.
Includes cover, neck strap and lens caps and sunglasses.
• magnification: 10x
• Lens diameter: 42 mm
• Blow diameter: 4.2 mm
• pupil distance: 17 mm
• minimum observation distance: 3.6 m
• field of view: 5.8 ° / 102 m / 1000 m
• prism system: roof (Roof)
• optical glass: BaK-4
• coatings: Multi Coated
• weight: 771 g
• producer: Bushnell, USA