Yukon Photon RT is the newest version of Yukon digital night vision devices! Photon RT is the next stage in the evolution of digital night vision, which is gaining more and more recognition not only among lovers of amateur observations of nightlife, but also among professionals, hunters, and uniformed services.
The model with the designation 6x50 has a magnification of 6-12x and an IR illuminator diode 940 nm. The larger diameter and focal length of the lens as compared to the 4.5x42 model ensure a greater range with and without an illuminator.
Wireless control and transmission of image and sound
A novelty in relation to the Photon XT night vision devices is the built-in Wi-Fi network. The night vision device can communicate with external mobile devices on which, using the dedicated StreamVision application, you can view the image, control the night vision functions, and even broadcast live via YouTube.
Built-in video / photo recorder with 8 GB memory
Yukon Photon RT has a built-in video and photos recorder with a capacity of 8 GB. The same microUSB socket is used not only for optional power supply, but also for transferring recordings from the night vision device to a computer.
Convenient optional 5VDC power supply
A novelty in the Photon series is the 5V external microUSB power supply socket, which means that it can be powered from popular power banks or a network / car phone charger.
Powerful, built-in infrared illuminator
Built-in infrared illuminator provides efficient illumination of the target also in total darkness. Models marked "S" have a diode illuminator with a wavelength IR of 850 nm, versions without "S" have a completely invisible 940 nm illuminator. However, it is worth noting that the deeper infrared - 940 nm - also has a shorter range for the same emission power.
Total resistance to strong light
The heart of the night vision device is a highly sensitive digital CMOS sensor. Contrary to traditional night vision devices, this transducer is insensitive to strong light and almost indestructible. The night vision device can be opened without fear in the daylight and used in places where there is a possibility of strong lighting (lanterns, headlights, flashlights). The image is displayed on a high-quality display, visible through the eyepiece.
On the body of the Photon RT device there is a Weaver type mount and 1/4 inch sockets, allowing the attachment of various accessories. The night vision device is powered by four finger-type batteries (AA / R6).
Yukon Photon RT is a light, handy and innovative device - and what is extremely important - resistant to the effects of daylight! It is one of the smallest and most comfortable night vision devices on the market in its class!
• has a built-in Wi-Fi network that allows devices with the Stream Vision application to view the image, control the night vision functions and even broadcast live via YouTube
• equipped with 5V microUSB external power supply socket
• has a built-in 8 GB photo and video recorder
• built-in infrared illuminator provides efficient illumination of the target also in total darkness
• Weaver mount and 1/4 inch sockets for attaching various accessories
• the set includes a case for a night vision device
The most important features of Yukon Photon RT:
- Easily mounted on a weapon
The device body is built on the basis of standard 30mm tube thanks to which mounting on the weapon is simple and fast
He felt the sensor CMOS with a resolution of 768x576 provides a long observation distance (depending on the model up to 300m)
- High mechanical resistance: 6000J
Yukon / Pulsar products they are the only ones that ensure resistance to large caliber - they can be used freely on weapons of caliber 375H & H or 9.3x64. Most of the competing products are recommended for a maximum caliber of .308 Win
The Photon RT 6x50S allows you to change the magnification from 6x to 12x
- Invisible infrared illuminator
In the 4.5x42 and 6x50 models, the device is equipped with an infrared illuminator operating in the band invisible to humans and animals (940 nm). No other finder on the market can boast of such a solution! In the 4.5x42 S and 6x50 S models, a very strong, visible illuminator with a wavelength of 850 nm was used so as to use the sensor's capabilities to the maximum.
- Totally resistant to light
Thanks to digital image processing, the night vision device it is not susceptible to damage caused by excess light . The device can be safely used both at night and in daylight.
The device is waterproofed IPX5 which enables easy operation of the device in unfavorable weather conditions.
Intuitive operation, combined with modern technology, gives us an effective, but also comfortable to use night vision scope.
Photon RT is equipped with electronically displayed reticles. Internal memory includes 6 types with different shapes in 4 different colors . Thanks to this, we can choose the optimal mesh for the existing conditions.
- Built-in video / photo recorder with 8 GB memory
Yukon Photon RT owns built-in video and photo recorder 8 GB. The microUSB socket allows you to transfer the recordings from the night vision device to the computer.
A novelty in relation to the Photon XT night vision devices is the built-in Wi-Fi module . The night vision device can communicate with external mobile devices on which, using the dedicated StreamVision application, you can view the image, control the night vision functions, and even broadcast live via YouTube.
- Powered by standard AA batteries / rechargeable batteries
The commonly known battery standard is used to power the device, it is also possible to power the device from a classic power bank or by using dedicated batteries. Replacing the battery compartment is quick and easy.
The display off function instantly turns on / off the display without turning off the device, which saves battery energy and makes it easier to remain unnoticed in the dark.
• magnification: 6-12x
• Objective diameter: 50 mm
• sensor: CMOS
• sensor resolution: 768 x 576 pixels
• distance from the eye: 70 mm
• built-in infrared LED illuminator: YES
• wavelength of the infrared illuminator: 940 nm
• display: LCD, 640 x 480 pixels
• display colors: black and white
• observation range: 180 m
• field of view: 3.3 ° / 58 m / 1000 m (5.8 m / 100 m)
• power supply: 3 V (2xAA)
• battery operation time: 3.5 hours
• possibility to work on external power supply: yes, microUSB (5 V)
• crosshair with an illuminated dot (6 shapes, 4 colors)
• adjust the brightness of the dot backlight
• cross adjustment: 9.4 mm / 100 m MIL
• tube diameter: 30 mm
• length of the tube with a diameter of 30 mm: 11.2 cm (place of fixing the clamps)
• internal memory: 8 GB
• operating temperature range: -10 ° C + 50 ° C
• resistance to recoil: 6000 J, can withstand 12 gauge, 9.3x64, .375H & H
• tightness: IPX5
• diameter: 30 mm - 63 mm
• length: 44 cm
• weight: 0.82 kg
• warranty: 24 months
>> QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT THE PRODUCT <<
Question : What is the length of the central part, where the 30 mm tube is and the clamps are mounted?
Answer: A little over 11 cm, photo below for a preview.