BRESSER Condor 24-72x100 is a wonderfully bright telescope with a wide range of magnifications, great for all field and nature observations, also in very difficult lighting conditions and long distances.
The fully multi-coated optics provide a bright and contrasting image even in difficult light conditions. The high-visibility telescope body, rotated by a maximum of 240 ° with a tripod adapter, enables comfortable observation. The sliding sun visor protects against moisture condensation as well as sun rays.
The equipment includes a universal cover made of durable plastic.
• magnification: 24x - 72x
• Lens diameter: 100 mm
• water resistance: yes
• field of view: 1.9 ° - 0.6 ° / 33 m - 11 m / 1000 m
• minimum observation distance: 10 m
• optical layers: FMC
• glass in prisms: Bak-4
• dimensions: 480 x 145 x 1150 mm
• Excavation: 4.2 mm - 1.4 mm
• type of optical system: refractor
• it can be mounted on a tripod: on each of the capacities of 3 kg or higher using 1/4 "threads
Weight : 2.28 kg