Fujinon 25x150 MT-SX is made in Japan, wide-angle, waterproof, nitrogen-filled with an impressive length of almost 1m of binoculars, dedicated to conducting stationary observations of the sky and ground. The prism system used allows obtaining a non-inverted image, thanks to which it can be successfully used for observing ground objects both on the surface of the earth and the sea. Large, achromatic lenses provide a tremendous amount of light gathering power enabling observation of extremely weak objects. Phase-coated prisms, BaK4 glass lens coated with EBC electron beam (Electron Beam Coating) provide above-average transmission of light offering bright, sharp and contrasting images.
No need for adjusting the focus makes them a binoculars unsuitable for users for whom this feature is particularly important (military, border, sea, birdwatching services). This feature provides clear images ranging from a minimum distance of good vision to infinity. A wide range of dioptric correction in glasses allows individual adjustment of their optical system to the eyes.
The possibility of adjusting the spacing between the glasses allows for setting in the range of 60 - 70 mm.
Eyepiece lenses equipped with profiled eyecups, matched with shape to the outer corners of the eye, which prevent light from entering the eyes of the observer. Thanks to this, the images obtained are more contrasting. Made of soft profiled rubber ensuring comfort of use. Especially recommended for observation at sea, on bright sunny days and in other extreme conditions.
Fujinon 25x150 MT-SX - the most important features:
• filled with nitrogen
• dedicated for conducting stationary observations of the sky and ground
• high value of light collection power
• no need to adjust the focus
• wide range of dioptric correction in glasses
• profiled eyecups are built in to prevent the light from entering the observer's eyes
• Lens diameter: 150 mm
• magnification: 25x
• Excavation: 6 mm
• construction of prisms: porroprism
• field of view: 2.7 ° / 47 m / 1000 m
• prism coatings: phase
• glass in prisms: optical glass BaK-4
• lens coatings: MC
• Twilight efficiency: 61
• relative brightness: 36
• lens coatings and prisms: FMC
• minimum observation distance: 6 m
• retraction of the pupil: 19 mm
• dimensions: 525 x 365 x 962 mm
• weight: 18.5 kg