The Vortex Razor II HD telescopic sighting machine 4.5-27x56 is ruthless at long and medium distances. The most important feature of this telescope are outstanding optical properties that can compete with the best target optics available on the market.
The Razor gen II HD 4.5-27x56 optics provide the highest sharpness, resolution and color reproduction as well as outstanding light transmission. The large light of the eyepiece, combined with a significant distance from the eye, make the image perfectly clean, lacking distortion and discoloration that can be found in products from the lower price range. This allows you to precisely target the target even at a considerable distance.
• APO lenses - the use of indexed lenses provides accurate color reproduction throughout the entire image spectrum
• Indexed lenses - provide optimum sharpness and brightness as well as an accurate cross thanks to precision
• HD lenses - the highest quality glass (with high density), which is characterized by very low dispersion, ensures excellent resolution and color saturation
• XR plus lens coating - XR plus's patented multi-layer coating even further improves light permeability, which in turn provides excellent image brightness
• Plasma tech - the outer part of the lens against scratching and destruction of the anti-reflective coating
• The cross in the foreground - the scale of the cross is proportional to the size of the approximate goal. Fixed scales allow you to accurately track the target over the entire zoom range
• Cross embedded in glass - protected by two layers of glass to ensure durability and reliability
• Cross-lighting - professional gradation of the backlight: designed for daytime work, low light and night vision devices. The highest setting (11) allows for optimal daytime visibility, depending on the background color. Settings below 11 help in situations of poor lighting when the eye has adjusted. Lower settings are useful when using a device with night vision devices.
• 34 mm diameter tube - provides a much wider range of vertical and horizontal adjustment compared to a 30 mm diameter tube
• One-piece tube - allows for precise adjustment, which translates into higher precision and image quality, and also increases the strength of the spotting scope and its water resistance
• Aviation grade aluminum - made of one piece of 6061-T6 aviation aluminum alloy, the telescope is more resistant to damage
• Waterproof - o-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and dust from penetrating, improving the reliability of the telescope in all conditions
• Resistance to dew - argon filling prevents the telescope inside the wide temperature range
• Anodized finish - hard anodising means high resistance; in addition, it allows camouflage the position of the shooter
• ArmorTek - extremely hard and scratch-resistant coating protects the outer part of the lens from scratches, oil or dirt
• L-Tec turrets - an integrated locking mechanism that prevents accidental changing of the telescope settings. The turrets provide fast, accurate and easy-to-read vertical and horizontal adjustment
• External turret indicator - quick reading of the turret adjustment for vertical adjustment
• Locking the backlight - blocks the given backlight setting
• Lateral parallax adjustment - the side adjustment knob on the left is used to eliminate the parallax error when adjusting the focus.
• L-Tec Zero Stop - prevents turret rotation for vertical adjustment below the previous range setting. Internal mechanisms do not overlap with sand, dust, dust or moisture
• Precise zero setting - allows you to set the zero between clicks, which improves your accuracy
• Friction reduction system - ensures unprecedented durability, repeatability and accuracy of the internal focus adjustment system
• turrets screws - they ensure low friction and are resistant to wear. They were machined from a brass and silicon alloy, on which a thin layer of lubricating agent was applied. Their thread has also been precisely made with a tolerance of ? 0.2 micron (less than 0.78 million inch). The regulation is extremely smooth
• Adjustment system - precision made of brass alloy provides resistance and durability. The spring designed from chrome vanadium steel is thoroughly polished and resistant to wear, which ensures precision of vertical and horizontal regulation
• Quick eyepiece zoom - allows you to sharpen the cross quickly and easily
• Backlight control - the backlight can be easily turned on or off with one click between each of the 11 brightness settings. This allows you to quickly return to the appropriate backlight, without having to switch between the levels again. Adjusting the backlight can be blocked
• magnification: 4.5-27x
• Lens diameter: 56 mm
• distance from the eye: 94 mm
• field of view: 7.7 - 1.4 m / 100 m
• Diameter of the tube: 34 mm
• turret: L-Tac
• step adjustment: 0.25 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 71 MOA
• airflow control (max): 34 MOA
• parallax regulation: 29.2 m - •
• length: 36.6 cm
• weight: 1374 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
The set also includes covers for optics and a cloth.
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.