Focal reducer with a multiplicity of 0.75x in a 2 "frame with an M48 / T2 adapter, designed for Ritchey-Chretien telescopes (RC) from the GSO factory, shortens the focal length from f / 8 to f / 6 and corrects the field's flatness. backfocus amounting to more than 80 mm enables the use of additional accessories like filter wheel or OAG.
• reducer allows to shorten the focal length by a factor of 0.75x, i.e. from the telescope of / 8 do f / 6, or from the focal length of 1600 mm does 1200 mm
• allows you to shorten the lighting time by astrophotography by almost 2 times
• widens the field of view and improves its flatness
• a wider shooting area allows you to shoot larger areas of the sky and objects with larger angular dimensions
• the reducer has a filter thread that allows attaching the 2 "filters to it