DO MIKOŁAJEK POZOSTAŁO TYLKO DNI
ZAMÓW DZIŚ A PRZESYŁKA KURIERSKA DOTRZE NA 100%
FeiyuTech WG2 is a revolutionary, waterproof gimbal designed to work with sports cameras. Small size, compact design and the ability to mount the stabilizer anywhere allow for the creation of smooth and vibration-free shots from an unusual perspective, even in the most extreme situations. It is the successor of the well-known and valued WG model. The handle FeiyuTech WG2 allows for easy installation of sports cameras, such as GoPro Hero 3/4/5 / Session, Hero6 Black and other similar sized devices . Its construction provides access to the buttons and the screen of the mounted webcam, which significantly increases the comfort of work with the device.
WG2 offers three modes of operation in which the camera is directed one way or smoothly following the operator's movement. The new improved algorithm ensures the smoothness of the shots, adapting the device's operating parameters to the place and position in which it was attached.
Particularly noteworthy is the function of manually setting the direction in which the camera is facing. This allows for quick and easy change of frame during cycling, kayaking or jogging.
The possibility of programming the camera's automatic rotation allows you to create extremely interesting pansies and dynamic time-lapse movies.
Switching between operating modes and device functions is quick and intuitive. It is done with one function button. The LED indicator indicates the selected mode and battery level.
For users of smartphones with Android and iOS systems, the manufacturer has prepared a special application Feiyu ON, enabling the configuration and remote control of the device. The application allows you to adjust the working parameters of the gimbal to your recording device, by setting appropriate engine power and speed of their reaction. It is also possible to set the duration of the autopanorama. Communication of gimbal with the phone is carried out through the Bluetooth module.
Modes of operation:
• pan mode - smooth connection after the operator's movement on the "pan" axis - "tilt" and "roll" axes blocked
• tracking mode - smooth connection after the operator's movement on the tilt and pan axes - o "roll" blocked
• blocking mode - all axes are blocked - the camera maintains a fixed position and direction
WG2 is powered by a built-in battery that allows you to work for up to two and a half hours. It is possible to charge the gimbal with a portable Power Bank.
The stabilizer is equipped with two 1/4 inch tripod mounts (female), which enable installation on any tripod, monopod or other accessory equipped with a tripod thread. The use of additional adapters (available outside the set) allows the gimbal to be mounted on the GoPro mounts.
In the set, apart from the device, there are two mounting clamps for cameras, mounting screws, micro USB - USB cable and gimbal arm lock. The whole set is placed in a practical cover.
The set includes a table stand for FeiyuTech gimbal.
• dimensions: 7.8 x 10.3 x 8.9 cm
• weight: 265 g
• water resistance: up to a depth of 0.5 m, up to 5 minutes of immersion
• three operating modes: panning mode, tracking mode, blocking mode
• useful functions: autopanorama function, manual positioning function
• 1-button control or via a mobile application
• mode and energy level indicator
• power supply: built-in battery (up to 2.5 hours of work)
• lifting capacity: up to 130 g
• two 1/4 "female stand mounts
• GoPro Hero 3/4/5 Black sports cameras, Hero6 Black
• GoPro Hero Session sports cameras
• other sports cameras with similar dimensions and weight up to 130 g
• mounting accessories equipped with a 1/4 "male stand mount
The contents of the set
• WG2 gimbal
• USB - micro USB cable
• attachment clamp for GoPro Hero 3/4/5 Black cameras
• clamping bracket for GoPro Hero Session cameras
• neoprene case
• table stand