The Diamondback HP 4-16x42 aiming scope is surely appreciated by every shooter taking part in the FT and HFT competitions, because it was created with the idea of ••winning. The solutions used in it ensure its excellent performance (high performance). The telescope will allow you to enjoy the perfect sharpness of the image without dispersion and with the maximum brightness available for this type of optics when shooting during the day. Smooth regulation of approximation and parallax makes the telescope a pure pleasure. An unquestionable advantage is also the versatile range of magnification.
• XD lenses - low-dispersion glass which guarantees excellent resolution and color saturation
• XR lens coating - Vortex patented multilayer anti-reflective XR coating improves light permeability, which in turn provides excellent image brightness
• Cross in the background - the scale of the sighting grid keeps the same size regardless of the magnification set
• Tubus 1 "- learn the advantages of light optics with 1" tube
• One-tube tube - increases the strength of the spotting scope and its water resistance
• Rugged aluminum alloy - made of one piece of aluminum alloy, the telescope is more resistant to damage and damage
• Waterproof - built-in seals prevent moisture, dust and dust from penetrating, improving the reliability of the telescope in all conditions
• Resistance to dehydration - nitrogen filling prevents dewloss in a wide temperature range
• Impact resistance - the lenses are fixed and mechanically secured so that the telescope does not become detuned in case of recoil or fall
• Anodized finish - hard anodising means high resistance, it also allows camouflage the position of the shooter
• Turrets with resetting the settings - the return to the original turrets position has never been so simple and fast. Additionally, covering the turrets protects them against bad weather, dust and, as a result, damage
• Side adjustment of parallax - delicate movement of the fingers, precisely and effortlessly eliminate the parallax error, even in adverse conditions.
• magnification: 4-16x
• Lens diameter: 42 mm
• distance from the eye: 10.16 cm
• linear field of view per 100 m [m] - 8 - 2
• tube: 1 "/ 25.4 mm
• water resistance: yes, filled with nitrogen
• turret - low
• cross adjustment: 1/4 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 80 MOA
• airflow control (max): 80 MOA
• grid type: BDC
• parallax: from 27.4 m to infinity
• length: 31.75 cm
• weight: 510 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.