DO MIKOŁAJEK POZOSTAŁO TYLKO DNI
ZAMÓW DZIŚ A PRZESYŁKA KURIERSKA DOTRZE NA 100%
Brilliantly sharp, wonderfully bright, referring to the best market standards observation telescope from the highest Vortex product line - Razor. The optics are based on apochromatic, three-element lens ? = 85 mm. Brightness and contrast ensure high-quality XR layer and coated dielectric angular prism (Amici).
There is a lot to say about the mechanical side of the Vortex Razor telescope, but nothing bad. Massive construction, beautifully protected with a high-quality rubber coating. A working eyepiece and a focusing knob. The whole is complemented by water resistance and argon filling.
A quick assessment of the situation with a Vortex Razor HD 27-60x85 telescope takes on new meaning. Regardless of whether you are on the pulpit or sports shooting range, thanks to this telescope you will make a quick decision and achieve full success in shooting sports. High resolution of the image and accurate reproduction of colors will make every ornithologist and nature observer appreciate the Razor HD telescope. Only such an accurate picture will allow for a faultless definition of the bird's feathering color and observation of every detail of the surroundings.
Distant galaxies, stars and planets of the solar system at your fingertips. The triple apochromatic lens system will allow you to admire the celestial bodies with an unprecedented detail of the image.
In the forest, on the shooting range or watching the sky late at night, each time the Vortex Razor HD observation telescope will make the things you see come in extremely true colors and expressiveness.
• triple APO lenses - see how accurate an image can be without chromatic aberration in a perfectly made system of triple aphochrome lenses
• HD lens - high-density precision lens glass characterized by very low dispersion and expressive details thanks to increased optical resolution
• dielectric prism coatings - observe the world in real colors even in difficult light conditions
• XR anti-reflective coatings - see bright images even in heavy clouds or under dusk conditions thanks to Vortex's patented XR anti-reflection coatings
• Plasma tech - the outer part of the lens against scratching and destruction of the anti-reflective coating
• porro prism - choose a proven solution; Less loss of light and precision are the main advantages of porro prisms
• angular construction - by choosing a low tripod and mounting a telescope on it, you minimize the risk of damage due to falling, even in windy weather; angular construction of the telescope will help you observe in this position, and also make you carry it much longer and more comfortable
• waterproofness and dust resistance - observe animals and birds even in pouring rain or during a sandstorm; gaskets effectively prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dust, guaranteeing reliability in really difficult conditions
• immunity to dehydration - did you happen to have the lens sunken from the inside completely prevented observation? now, thanks to the nitrogen filling, you will avoid the situation when the lenses take place under the influence of temperature difference
• ArmorTek - lens lenses in good condition and without scratches for many years; ArmorTek technology is a hard and scratch-resistant coating that protects the external lens from accidental damage, oil and dirt
• adjustment of the eyecup - adjust the height of the eyecups to your needs. Wear glasses to adjust the eyecup in the lower position; when observing without glasses, raise it to a height that allows you to see the full field of the image in the telescope
• lens cover - slide out the lens cover to completely reduce glare flares formed in the bright sunlight or additionally protect the lens glass from splashing in the rain
• rotating assembly ring - set your telescope under any convenient angle for yourself when hunting, shooting or watching animals
• Lens diameter: 85 mm
• lens type: APO (triplet)
• magnification: 27-60x
• construction: angular
• distance from the eye: 17 - 16.7 mm
• field of view: 39 - 22.7 m / 1000 m (2.2 ° - 1.3 °)
• minimum sharpening distance: 5 m
• water resistance: yes, filled with argon
• length: 394 mm
• weight: 1860 g
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.