Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
A telescope dedicated to observing the Sun's surface in the narrow H-alpha hydrogen band. Equipped with a filter letting through a narrow band of red light coming from hydrogen atoms. Thanks to this filter, we can observe the chromosphere, ie the atmosphere located above the photosphere. We can see a series of details of the Sun, such as a network of cells, fibers against the background of the shield, along with protuberances along the edge of the solar disk. We will also see areas of sunspots, especially bright spots known as torches.
The PST telescope is an innovative CORONADO solution. This small telescope is another step that provides everyone with the opportunity to study and explore the Sun. It is an excellent compromise between price, simplicity of construction and service as well as observation possibilities in the band below 1?.
The PST construction uses technologies known from the more expensive models of SolarMax solar telescopes.
• Aperture: 40 mm
• Focal length: 400 mm
• Light: f / 10
• Switching capacity: 2.9 "
• The width of the conduction band: <1.0 ? (0.1 nm)
• Operating wavelength: 656,28 nm (H-alpha)
• Thermal stability: 0.005? / ° C
• Full lock> 10-5 from EUV to far IR
• Weight: 1.2 kg
• A solar finder integrated into the telescope tube
• Parfocal focus integrated with most eyepieces
• Ploessl 18mm 1,25 "
• A foot for attaching the telescope to any photo tripod with a 1/4 inch thread