The ZWO MFW 5 x 1.25 "/ 31.7 mm manual filter wheel is the simplest solution of this type available on the market.
The wheel with the housing is made in CNC technology from the highest quality aviation aluminum, which guarantees low weight and perfect fitting of all elements.
The filters can be changed either clockwise or counterclockwise. The location of the filter in the optical axis is signaled with a distinct click, and its number is visible on the side of the housing.
Before buying a filter wheel, check the required back focus of the camera to work with.
• durable, aluminum construction made using CNC technology
• precise location of the filter in the optical axis signaled by a clear click
• number of filter slots: 5
• Filter diameter: 1.25 ", 31 mm
• mount to the telescope: T2, M42 x 0.75
• camera mount: T2, M42 x 0.75
• drive: none
• direction of rotation: clockwise or counterclockwise
• body material: aluminum
• thickness of the filter wheel housing: 20 mm
• weight: 200 g
• ZWO MFW 5 x 1.25 "/ 31.7 mm filter wheel
• 1.25 "end cap
• T2 nose piece
• 1.25 "mount