Seek Thermal Reveal XR is an extremely precise and easy-to-use thermal imaging camera designed for long-range detection. Using proven military technology, it combines the advanced possibilities of thermal imaging and LED lighting with up to 300 lumens in one, durable, portable device.
It has a precise Thermal Sensor 206x156 sensor and a 20-degree field of view. Detects temperatures from -40 ° C to + 330 ° C. The XR ( Extra Range ) version detects heat from extremely long distances, ranging from a few centimeters to even 275 m. Thanks to its compact size, it is very handy.
The device works in all weather conditions. Works both day and night.
Included is a handset that facilitates the transfer of the leash to the wrist.
Thanks to thermal imaging, you can easily detect areas of excessive energy consumption in residential, service and industrial buildings as well as energy losses due to air leaks, insulation damage, inefficient HVAC systems or poor quality construction.
The thermal imaging camera Seek Thermal Reveal XR, thanks to the detection of cold and hot areas, allows you to easily conduct a thorough inspection of the building, without having to break through the attic or under-floor space in search of air leaks and insulation breaks.
Thermal imaging allows to identify disturbances of proportions, signs of impending failure and loosened or rusty connections of electrical systems: transformers, electrical switchboards, control elements of lighting circuits. A thermal imaging camera is also useful during hunting. Thanks to the detection of heat areas, it allows tracking animals both during thick fog and in total darkness.
Also indispensable for travelers, hunters, campers, electricians, sailors, plumbers, construction engineers, architects, policemen, detectives.
• bolometric sensor: 206x156
• field of view (FOV): 20 °
• display: 2.4 ", colored
• display resolution: 240x320
• LED flashlight: 300 lumens (with adjustable intensity of light)
• range of detected temperatures: -40 ° C to + 330 ° C (from -40 ° F to + 626 ° F)
• heat detection range: from a few cm to 275 m
• shape identification range: up to 150 m
• frequency of refreshment: <9 Hz
• focal length of the lens: fixed
• infrared wavelength range: ? = 7.5-13 ?m
• microbolometer: VOx (Vanadium Oxide)
• color palettes: 7
• scale of displayed temperature: ° C or ° F
• thermovision tools: thermography, Hi-Low and boundary modes
• suitable for use day and night
• possibility of saving: photos
• user interface: 3 navigation buttons
• memory medium: microUSB card - ripping through a USB cable or card reader
• battery: Li-Po, 3.7 V, working length up to 10 hours, charged via USB
• housing: magnesium alloy
• black colour
• camera, lanyard, USB - microUSB cable, microSD card, manual (ENG)
• dimensions: 127 x 61 x 32 mm
• weight: 177 g