• Luminaire diameter: 60 mm
• • solar filter suitable for optical finders phi = 50 mm, Orion and many others
• a special polymer filter offers a high-contrast image of the Sun's disc and stains
• shows the dial in natural, pleasant yellow-orange colors
• stronger and longer lasting than other foil filters
• cheaper than a glass filter
Contrary to appearances, setting the telescope with the sun filter on the telescope is not a simple matter when we do not use the finder. The filter on the finder allows you to safely use the telescope finder and quickly position the solar disk in the center of the field of view.
In contrast to filters made of aluminised foil, giving a blue-and-white image, the polymer filter gives a pleasant, natural color of the Sun - orange-yellow.
The Orion 2.32 "ID E-Series Safety Film Solar Filter filter provides full safety when looking for a finder for both the eyes of the user and the optician.
The set includes a felt strap with adhesive tape to ensure a good, secure fit with the 50 mm optical finder. NOTE: never look directly at the Sun - neither with the unaided eye nor, more importantly, with any optical device without an appropriate filter.