The Orion Atlas EQ-6 parallider assembly is a precision instrument capable of working under a significant load. It works great in long-term astrophotography with guiding , and of course you can also work on visual observations and on unimpeded quick planetary photographs.
The GoTo SynScan remote control is a full and extended version that allows tracking and finding objects in the sky. The SynScan remote control provides three tracking speeds: stellar, lunar, solar objects in Dual Axis (RA) modes, RA (RA axis). The following alignment procedures are available: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment.
The database contains 25 definable objects by the user, as well as a full database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (a total of over 42,000 objects). The pilot has also been programmed to easily find planets or the moon. Among its advanced features, it is worth paying attention to the mode of minimizing vibrations during long-exposure shooting and programmable periodic error correction (PEC).
The set includes a power cable for the cigarette lighter socket and an RS-232 cable for computer-to-assembly communication.
• assembly type: parallactic German
• assembly of the optical tube: dovetail Vixen and Losmanda
• power supply: 12 VDC 2Amp
• drive type: stepper
• Tracking speed: star, moon, solar
• Dual Axis tracking mode (biaxial), RA (right ascension)
• microcaps: RA and Dec (controlled by the drive)
• alignment procedures: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment (ie the procedure for setting one, two or three stars)
• database: 25 definable objects by the user, full database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (a total of over 42,000 objects)
• backlash compensation: yes
• program PEC correction (periodic error): yes
• range of geographical working widths: 14 - 70 °
• setting wheels: yes
• PC port to control the telescope using a computer (RS-232 port)
• AutoGuider port (ST-4)
• tripod: 2 "steel (50.8 mm)
• Counterweight rod diameter: 18 mm
• length of the counterbalance rod: 28 cm
• counterweight: 2 x 5 kg
• material for the counterbalance rod: stainless steel
• ready assembly weight: 34,5 kg
• mounting height: 101.6 cm - 156 cm
• maximum lifting capacity: 18 - 24 kg, depending on the geometry of the system (weight distribution)