Designed especially for MONARCH observation telescopes, the MEP-30-60W eyepiece offers the highest optical performance in the full 2x zoom range.
The advanced optical system ensures a wide field of view, at the same time optimally correcting image distortions in the full zoom range, with ultra-high optical resolution and a sharp and sharp image. A large offset of the exit pupil allows a perfect picture even for those wearing glasses.
The magnification range is 30-60x when mounted on the MONARCH 82 and 24-48x scope monocular after being mounted on the MONARCH 60 series telescope.
• magnification: 24-48x (60mm) / 30-60x (82mm)
• angular field of view: 2.5 - 1.5 ° (60 mm) / 2.0 - 1.2 ° (82 mm)
• Linear field of view (@ 1000 m): 44 - 26 (60 mm) / 35 - 21 m (82 mm)
• the back of the pupil: 15.2 - 14.2 mm
• watertightness: non-watertight eyepiece; after mounting on the telescope: waterproof (equivalent to 5 mm per minute water for 30 minutes)
• dimensions: 91 mm (body itself, length) x ? = 62 mm
• weight: 370 g