Sidekick, an American manufacturer of multi-functional tools from the Oregon Leatherman state, is a classic EDC - everyday carry , an object worth having always with you. An extremely attractive ratio of usability and quality of finish to the price! In addition to the refreshed design, the Leatherman Sidekick Multitool comes with a steel carabiner with a bottle opener. The novelty is also a functional addition in the form of a springy clip that allows you to attach a toola behind the strap or the edge of the pocket.
The Sidekick model also uses spring-loaded pliers that increase the comfort of working with the multitool and the knife and saw lock, which significantly increases the safety of use.
The skeleton and all tools are made of high quality stainless steel, which has been subjected to professional heat treatment, thanks to which each element has an optimum hardness for the function.
• spring flat pliers
• universal multipurpose pliers
• spring-loaded wire cutter
• blade with a smooth blade made of 420HC steel
• a knife with a blade made of 420HC steel
• wood and metal file
• small flat screwdriver
• medium flat screwdriver
• philips screwdriver (cross)
• bottle opener
• can opener
• an instrument for removing insulation
• a carabiner with bottle opener and a flat wrench
• materials: stainless steel
• length: 97 mm (folded)
• weight: 198.4 g
• producer: Leatherman, USA
25 years manufacturer's warranty