Orion SkyScanner 100 is a compact Newton telescope system mounted on Dobson. It will show many details of the construction of the planets and will also allow us to explore the world of nebulae and galaxies. It is light and trouble-free in transport.
Dobson's installation is very easy to use. It allows you to quickly search for objects, because we rotate the telescope in natural axes for us, related to the Earth system - in the azimuth axis ("left - right") and in the altitude axis ("top - bottom").
• optical system: Newton
• figure of the main mirror: rotating paraboloid
• Lens diameter: 100 mm
• focal length: 400 mm
• range of useful magnifications: 15x - 200x
• 1.25 "glasses: K20 mm (magnification 20x), K10 mm (40x)
• finder: EZ Finder II (collimator)
• star range: 12.7 mag
• theoretical resolution: 1.16 "
• possibility of mounting on a tripod: yes, 1/4 and 3/8 inch
• tube length: 40 cm
• weight: 2.8 kg