Headlamp is an irreplaceable aid in astronomical observations. The condition is the use of not very strong red light, because the red light just spoils the adaptation of the eye to the dark. The offered flashlight has two basic modes of light: a bright white light and a relatively weak, scattered red light.
The red light is ideal for reading the sky maps at night and in general when working with a telescope.
White light is universal, and astronomy enthusiasts will additionally be useful to search the place of observation, if nothing has been lost.
• 3 white LEDs and 2 red LEDs
• power up to 300 lumens
• range up to 85 meters
• up to 6 hours of work on one set of batteries
• designed to work reliably for 15 years
• unbreakable lens
• can withstand a fall of 1 meter
• 2 button operation on the body
• the first mode after switching on is red light
• in white mode, it allows you to adjust the intensity by holding the switch, in the range of 10% - 100%
• digital focusing technology (FOCUS)
• wide, adjustable strap for good stability
• easy access to the battery
• movable head ensuring the possibility of setting any angle of incidence of light
• resistance to rain and moisture: YES (IPX4)
• power supply: 3 AAA alkaline batteries (included)
• LED lifetime: over 10,000 hours
• dimensions: 45 x 60 mm
• weight: 115 g (with batteries, in the original packaging)