The Messier 10 "telescope on the Dobson mount is a breakthrough, despite the low price, the telescope offers a lot of application and quality competing with much more expensive telescopes. The 10" (254 mm) optics give you the opportunity to observe objects in our Solar System and beyond. The telescope's diameter makes it possible to distinguish the light of individual stars in clusters, and nebulae almost imperceptible in smaller telescopes now reveal their structure. The high-quality, 6 "(65 mm) hexagonal focuser prevents vignetting even when using wide-angle spectacles, which is an unwanted feature of narrow extrusions .
Large wheels in the height axis ensure precision of movement even when using highly magnifying wide field spectacles. If heavier accessories are used, simply loosen the clamps and move the telescope tube slightly to balance the telescope.
The telescope uses a well-known extract from the 3rd generation of Messier telescopes based on a hexagonal profile with the ability to rotate, collimate the optical axis, adjust the travel force and equipped as standard with a single focusing system. This version of the extractor can be extended with micromancers with a ratio of 10: 1. The construction of the extractor allows the use of even larger and heavier accessories without the undesirable effect of displacement of the extraction sleeve. The high precision of the eyepiece used allows you to achieve optimum sharpness in a simple and quick way.
The possibility of disassembling the wheels of the height axis from the tube's sleeve and fixing the dovetail rail allows for fast adaptation of the tube to be mounted on typical paralactic assemblies.
The accessories included, such as the 6x30 finder and the 25mm eyepiece, make the set ready for observation.
Dismounted assembly, based on metal connections, makes it easy to store and carry the entire set.
• Newton's telescope equipped with a main mirror made of glass with low thermal expansion H-PZ33
• 2.5 "haxafoc based on a hexagonal profile (rack & pinion)
• large wheels in the height axis ensure smooth and precise movement even at high magnifications
• 6x30 finder and 25mm eyepiece
• six-point system for setting the main mirror cell to maximize optical performance
• the tube clamps also allow mounting on other types of mounting
• parts of the telescope base are connected with metal connectors, which enables quick assembly
• limited diffraction optics, Strehl's coefficient> 0.8
• 2.5 "hexafoc eyelet extras support 2" millimeter pitch
• reduction of 2 "/ 1.25" extractor with T2 photo thread
• extension of the extractor: 38 mm, 25 mm
• SP eyepiece 25 mm 1.25 ", 52 ° AFOV
• targetting scope: 6x30, optical
• assembly: Dobson
| • Optical system: || Newton's headlamp |
| • Diameter of the mirror: || 254 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 1270 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1/5 |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.55 '' |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 500x |
| • Weight: || 28 kg |
2 years shop warranty, 5 year manufacturer's warranty