Note: price after telephone arrangement, goods on order
PoleMaster is an innovative tool that facilitates finding a polar axis and is used to precisely set parallormal montages in its direction. With the help of a very sensitive built-in CMOS camera that can see a wide polar area, you can set up the "digital" assembly RA: with high accuracy, quickly and without much effort.
The pixel size of the sensor reaches 30 angular seconds, with a field of view of 11 x 8 degrees and accuracy of installation of the device itself at 18 second angles. Thanks to a special software analyzing the image from the camera, in a short time the real precision of the setting is reached at a pole of less than 1 minute, which is impossible to achieve with the help of the traditional polar scopes.
Fits Sky-Watcher assemblies!
• type: Aptina ASX340 RGB CMOS
• active pixels: 728 x 560 (0.4 megapixels)
• pixel size: 5.6 ?m x 5.6 ?m
• max. Quantum efficiency: 50% (460 nm), 60% (540 nm), 58% (600 nm)
• data resolution: 8 bit
• optical resolution: 30 "/ pixel
• field of view: 11 ° x 8 °
• sensitivity: 16.5V / lux * sec (550 nm)
• refreshment: progressive
• interface: miniUSB 2.0
• cooling: none
• dimensions (diameter x height): 37 x 51 mm
• weight: 70 g