The Viper PST 6-24x50 EBR-1 rifle scope ( Precision Shooting Tactical ) has solutions typical for top-class optics. The modern system of the cross positioning, combined with the smooth turret adjustment, allows for quick vertical and horizontal adjustment of the telescope. Moreover, one-piece housing of the telescope, made of aluminum 6061-T6, ensures high durability.
During the design process of the sight, great attention was paid to current trends and opinions of professional shooters. As a result, the Viper PST telescope was created, which meets all the requirements of the targeting optics for use in tactical operations as well as in sport shooting. Considering the high class of the Viper PST spotting scope, the affordable price and lifetime warranty are also worth noting.
• XD lenses - high-density glass characterized by very low dispersion, which ensures excellent resolution and color saturation
• XR lens coating - Vortex's patented multilayer XR lens coating improves light transmittance, which in turn ensures excellent image brightness
• a tube with a diameter of 30 mm - provides a much wider range of vertical and horizontal adjustment compared to an inch tube
• one-piece tube - increases the strength of the telescope and its water resistance
• aviation aluminum alloy 6061-T6 thanks to which the telescope is more resistant to destruction and damage
• water resistance - O-rings prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dirt, which improves the reliability of the telescope in all conditions
• fog resistance - argon filling prevents fogging in a wide temperature range
• impact resistance - the lenses are mounted and secured mechanically so that the telescope would not be distorted in the event of kickback or dropping
• anodized finish - hard anodizing means high resistance, it also allows you to camouflage the shooting position
• ArmorTek - extremely hard and scratch-resistant coating protects the outer part of the lenses against scratches, oil or dirt
• high turrets - enables quick and precise calculation and adjustment of the shot, thanks to the scale of the cross
• CRS Zero stop - the turret rotation lock system (CRS) prevents the dial from rotating below zero, avoiding the need to re-zero when multiple adjustments are made
• single spring - ensures stable adjustment of optics - greater precision is possible
• cross molded into the glass - protected by two layers of glass in order to ensure resistance and reliability
• cross illumination - professional backlight gradation: designed to work during the day, in low light and with night vision devices; the highest setting (11) allows for optimal visibility during the day depending on the background color; settings below 11 help in low light situations when the eye has adjusted, lower settings are useful when using a device with night vision devices
• backlight control - the backlight can be turned on or off with a single click, between each backlight level - this allows for quick access to the selected backlight mode without having to toggle between modes.
• The switch is positioned at a 45-degree angle to the left of the eyepiece for easy access when adjusting the turret or zooming.
• MAG-View - combination of a fiber optic magnification indicator with a scale for the brightness of the image in low light
• red indicator - fiber optic indicator placed on the turret provides an illuminated reference point for turret rotation
• fast focus of the eyepiece - allows to quickly and easily zoom in on the cross
• lateral parallax adjustment - the side adjustment knob on the left is used to eliminate the parallax error when adjusting the focus
• magnification: 6-24x
• Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
• distance from the eye: 10.1 cm
• field of view: 6 - 1.5 m / 100 m
• tube diameter: 30 mm
• turret: medium
• mesh: EBR-1, illuminated
• parallax adjustment: 45.7 m to infinity
• cross adjustment: 1 click = 0.1 MRAD
• height adjustment (max): 19 MRAD
• airflow adjustment (max): 19 MRAD
• length: 393 mm
• weight: 663 g
• VIP lifetime guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your scope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The guarantee does not cover loss, theft or intentional damage of the telescope.