The king of the digital night vision returns! Pulsar Recon from the X series are the most productive digital night vision devices on the market, which thanks to the super-sensitive CCD sensor, 5.5x magnification and SumLight technology, scan the remaining night vision goggles, most of the 1+ night vision goggles, and are approaching to achieve the parameters of 2+ night vision goggles! New X night vision devices are armed with a modern OLED display with a very large diagonal, giving a crystalline, contrasting and sharp image, much more pronounced than in the previous generation of LCD displays and in the entrance of an external source power supply, thanks to which you can connect the night vision to an external power supply from 8.4 to 15 V / 3 W, e.g. EPS battery pack .
The unique feature of the Pulsar Digital NV Night Vision Recon X870 is an invisible infrared laser illuminator with a 915 mm wavelength.
Pulsar Recon X870 is equipped with a lens with light f / 1.0, so it offers the largest real range among devices in its price class. High ability to collect light combined with high magnification puts it among the best devices of this type in the world!
The heart of the night vision device is a very sensitive digital CCD sensor. In contrast to traditional night-vision goggles this transducer is insensitive to strong light and almost indestructible. The night vision can be opened without any fear at daytime and used in places where there is a possibility of strong lighting (lanterns, spotlights, flashlights). The image is displayed on the high quality of the display visible through the eyepiece.
An important feature for some is the presence of an analog video output. The night vision can be used as a very sensitive CCTV camera connecting to the CCTV system, in contrast to typical cameras, this device allows you to observe the terrain in completely darkened places.
Recon's body has a Weaver mount and a 1/4 inch socket that allows you to attach various accessories. The night vision is powered by four AA / R6 type batteries.
Recon will be an excellent tool in the hands of nature lovers, security guards and detectives - it is ideal for both professional and amateur uses, in particular such as:
- field observations,
- thinking and trapping,
- sport and night navigation,
- fishing and sailing,
- search and rescue operations,
- maintenance and repair of equipment in the field.
Recon X850 is a lightweight, handy and innovative device - and what is extremely important - resistant to daylight! It is one of the smallest and most convenient night vision devices on the market in its class!
• generation: digital
• magnification: 5.5x
• Lens diameter: 50 mm F / 1.0
• maximum detection range (with the illuminator on): 300 m
• distance from the eye: 12 mm
• Blow diameter: 4 mm
• diopter adjustment range: +/- 5
• horizontal field of view: 5,5 degrees
• infra-red illuminator: laser, 915 nm / 125 mW
• power supply: 4 - 6 V (4xAA)
• photographic resolution (lines / mm): 50
• maximum working time on one set of batteries:
- with the illuminator turned off: 4 hours
- with the illuminator on: 3 - 3.5 hours
• standard of the output signal: PAL
• tightness class: IPX-4
• image resolution: 582 x 500 pixels
• OLED display resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
• tripod mount: 1/4 "
• range of functional temperatures: -25 to +50 ° C
• dimensions: 176x83x62 mm
• weight (without batteries / with batteries): 420 g / 700 g