A set of three RGB filters in the Deep-Sky version, in a 1.25 "frame. Recognized as the best on the market.
• transmission up to 95%
• ultra sharp, point star images
• high contrast
• optimized spectral windows to obtain the largest number of photon counts on the matrix
• diffraction-limited accuracy
• parchocal with other Astronomic filters
• resistant to moisture, scratch, does not age
• Soda lines are not passed
Under conditions of light pollution, the manufacturer suggests using a CLS-CCD filter instead of L (luminance). Thanks to this, the quality of the material increases significantly.