The new Primos cameras are a fresh look at the subject of image registration in hunting. Easy to the limit, easy to use and at the same time with satisfactory image quality parameters and a long detection distance. Pure pleasure of immortalizing animals in its natural environment!
Primos photopag was equipped with 36 infrared LEDs working in 850 nm, their low emission of red light causes that they are almost invisible to animals at night, which definitely affects the organism of their liveliness. On the other hand, the motion sensor itself has a detection range of 21 m on the 45 degree account.
Primos Proof Camera 01 in its interior conceals a transparent control panel and a tray for 8 AA batteries. There are three modes of operation available to the user:
• photo - taking pictures in low and high resolution of the image, JPEG format, respectively in sequences from 1 to 5 for each detection
• video - making movies in low and high resolution image, AVI format, material length of 5-60 seconds for each detection
• time lapse - material registered cyclically, without the need for movement, in adjustable intervals from 1 to 60 min
and the function of the time interval:
• delay - sets the time interval between recorded shots within the range of 3s to 30 minutes
On every material that has been immortalized by our camera, the user will find a series of quite relevant information: • the phase of the moon
• ambient temperature (F)
• day / month / year and the exact hour (AM / PM) of the material made
• day of the week (in English)
On the built-in LCD screen, Primos Proof Camera 01 trap will show the current time, date, the total amount of recorded material and the battery charge status. We can also modify these settings. At this point, we also change the shutter speed in night mode.
The Primos HD camera is resistant to external factors - hail, snow, rain. Fully made of plastic, it does not contain any elements that can corrode. The set includes a cordura strap for free mounting the camera on the tree. A 12V socket has been placed on the bottom for permanent power supply from the power supply (not included).
• model: 63054
• resolution: 10 MP
• sensor: CMOS
• optics: 7.5 mm f / 3.0
• field of view: 45 °
• ISO sensitivity: 100
• infrared diodes: 36 diodes (? = 850 nm)
• range of the motion sensor: 21 meters
• shutter speed: 0.7 sec
• built-in LCD screen: monochrome, 1,1 ''
• picture resolution: 3648x2736 (HI) / 2048x1536 (LO)
• video resolution: 1280x720 30 fps (HI) / 320x240 30 fps (LO)
• sound recording: yes, with video materials
• the maximum size of the card: 32 GB type SD
• power supply: 8 1.5 V AA batteries
• power consumption in standby mode: <0.25 mA (24 hours)
• power consumption in mains power mode: 90 mA (960 mAh with switched on IR diodes)
• working time: up to one year in standby mode
• dimensions: 63.5 x 108 x 133.5 mm
• weight: 680 grams
• working temperature: -7 ° C to + 49 ° C