We are expanding the offer of professional Delta Optical microscope cameras with the latest DLT-Cam PRO cameras with C-mount.
These cameras are equipped with the latest color Aptina CMOS sensors characterized by excellent parameters, such as very high sensitivity, very low noise and low power consumption. The latest CMOS sensors, compared to previously used CCDs, have significantly improved color reproduction and power consumption. This limits the heating of the camera and simplifies the power supply - enough power is available directly from the computer's USB port.
Each camera is equipped with drivers and proprietary software in Polish, Delta Optical DLT-Cam Viewer, for capturing photos and video recordings from the DLT-Cam PRO camera. The software is intuitive and has great options, such as adjusting the exposure time, white balance, as well as the resolution and brightness of the image. The program also allows you to carry out measurements and has many editing functions of the obtained photos.
The DLT-Cam PRO 8 MP USB 3.0 is one of the most efficient cameras in the series. Its resolution together with the USB 3.0 interface guarantees smoothness and comfort of work. Irreplaceable wherever high detail of the recorded image is required.
• sensor: CMOS (color)
• sensor transducer: 1 / 2.5 "
• sensor size: 5.56 x 4.25 mm
• pixel size: 1.67 x 1.67 ?m
• sensitivity: 0.31 V / lux-sec
• dynamics: 65.2 dB
• signal-to-noise ratio: 34 dB
• maximum resolution: 3328 x 2548 pix
• working speed: 26.2 FPS @ 1664 x 1272 pix, 8.3 FPS @ 3328 x 2548 pix
• binning: 1x1, 2x2, 4x4
• exposure time: 0.1 - 2000 ms
• spectral range: 380 - 650 nm (IR filter)
• white balance: ROI / manual
• recorded files: photos (JPEG) / video (AVI)
• interface: USB 3.0
• power supply: 5 VDC / 500 mA (with USB socket)
• cooling: passive
• operating temperature range: -10 ° to + 50 ° C
• dimensions: 68 x 68 x 45 mm (with C-mount)
• optical connector for 23.2 mm tubes
• 30 mm and 30.5 mm adapters
• USB power cable
• software CD