We are expanding the offer of professional Delta Optical microscope cameras with the latest DLT-Cam PRO cameras with C-mount.
These cameras are equipped with the latest color Aptina CMOS sensors characterized by excellent parameters, such as very high sensitivity, very low noise and low power consumption. The latest CMOS sensors, compared to previously used CCDs, have significantly improved color reproduction and power consumption. This limits the heating of the camera and simplifies the power supply - enough power is available directly from the computer's USB port.
Each camera is equipped with drivers and proprietary software in Polish, Delta Optical DLT-Cam Viewer, for capturing photos and video recordings from the DLT-Cam PRO camera. The software is intuitive and has great options, such as adjusting the exposure time, white balance, as well as the resolution and brightness of the image. The program also allows you to carry out measurements and has many editing functions of the obtained photos.
The DLT-Cam PRO 1.3 MP USB 2.0 camcorder is the most economical camera among the DLT-Cam PRO series, retaining a low price at a reasonable resolution and high speed of the recorded image. Its large pixels offer extremely high sensitivity and very high tonal dynamics.
• sensor: Aptina CMOS MT9M001 (color)
• sensor transducer: 1/2 "
• sensor size: 6.66 x 5.32 mm
• pixel size: 5.2 x 5.2 micrometers
• sensitivity: 2.1 V
• dynamics: 68.2 dB
• signal-to-noise ratio: 45 dB
• maximum resolution: 1280 x 1024 pix
• working speed: 20 FPS @ 1280 x 1024 pix
• exposure time: 0.14 - 500 ms
• spectral range: 380 - 650 nm (IR filter)
• white balance: ROI / manual
• recorded files: photos (JPEG) / video (AVI)
• interface: USB 2.0
• power supply: 5VDC / 500 mA (from the USB socket)
• cooling: passive
• operating temperature range: -10 / + 50 degrees Celsius
• dimensions: 58 x 58 x 36.4 mm (with C-mount)
• optical connector for 23.2 mm tubes
• 30 mm and 30.5 mm adapters
• USB power cable
• software CD