Binocular, biological-laboratory transmission microscope with a wide magnification range from 40 to 2000x, equipped with 10x and 20x wide-angle glasses and four achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x objectives. Ideally suited to veterinary research, didactics, and - thanks to a wide range of magnifications and good lighting - in the study of a living drop of blood .
The microscope is equipped with a stereoscopic head that allows two-eye observation of preparations. The head is inclined at 30 ° and rotating in the range of 360 °.
A cross table with a wide adjustment range (along 30 mm, across 60 mm) provided in the equipment facilitates setting the preparation and searching for interesting fragments.
The robust metal tripod ensures stable microscope positioning, and a two-sided spectacle lens with easy adjustment and adjustment to the spacing between the eyes (range 55-75 mm) and additional dioptric correction +/- 5 Diopters in the right eyepiece allows setting the optimal working parameters.
The coarse and fine focusing knobs allow precise adjustment of the preparation.
• magnification: 40x - 2000x (40x, 80, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x, 2000x)
• glasses: WF 10x / 23 mm - 2 pcs, WF 20x / 23 mm - 2 pcs
• lenses: DIN 4x / 10x / 40x / 100x (oil) - achromatic, including 40x and 100x amortized
• lighting: 6 V / 20 W halogen lamp, lower
• power supply: 230 V
• weight: 5 kg
• integrated condenser system
• 125 x 115 mm table with movable cross table in the range: front - back 30 mm, left - right: 60 mm
• sharpness adjustable with a table, macro and micro screw (1:10, 20 mm)
• integrated lighting supply
• Abbe condenser with NA diaphragm 1.25, diaphragm ? 2 mm - 30 mm
• Illuminator of the lower lighting
• smooth regulation of lighting intensity
• 6 V / 20 W halogen lamp
lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2-year shop warranty
SAMPLE PHOTOS OF BIOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS MADE BY THIS MICROSCOPE