Elegant theater binoculars with the highest quality optics and performance. Achromatic, fully coated optics ensures very good reproduction and brightness of the image. The binoculars are equipped with LED lights, which in shadowed rooms allows you to follow the program during the performance without disturbing the performance to other viewers.
The binoculars are equipped with a hinged handle with a length of 10 cm.
• achromatic optics (two-element lenses)
• use of BaK-4 optical glass instead of cheaper BK-7
• full coverage with MC layers
• central focusing
• LED backlight for reading the program to hold the face
• cloth for cleaning the optics
• case / cover
• 2 x LR41 LED lighting batteries
• magnification: 3x
• Lens diameter: 25 mm
• optical system material: BaK-4 glass
• optical design: Galileo binoculars
• Blow diameter: 8.3 mm
• offset of the exit dust: 5 mm
• field of view: 6 ° / 105 m / 1000 m
• minimum sharpening distance: 3.5 m
• eyeglass distance (maximum): 70 mm
• focus adjustment: yes, the central dial
• body: metal
• anti-reflective layers: multilayered, on all surfaces
• weight: 220 g
• warranty: lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2-year shop warranty
Levenhuk Broadway 325N theater binoculars are the perfect combination of tradition and originality. Thanks to the antiqued silver housing and gold accents, this model will appeal to fans of classicism and Art Nouveau. Elegant shapes, matte casing, care for details and the use of modern technology - these are the hallmarks of the Levenhuk Broadway 325N theater binoculars.
This model is more than an accessory - it is also a very practical device. The smooth handpiece allows you to watch several hours of performances. Thanks to the central focus adjustment knob, you can easily sharpen the image. The distance between the glasses can easily be adjusted by moving them apart. LED lighting is a real treat for any theater admirer, because thanks to it you can use the binoculars in the dark without disturbing people sitting next to it.
The optics used in this theater binoculars are much more advanced than in the case of competitive models. The full, multi-layered coating of the optical system provides a sharp and clear image even in the case of poor lighting in the theater. With 3x magnification, you'll see everything that happens on the stage, even if you're sitting on the first balcony or away. When setting the maximum magnification, the field of view is still wide enough to see the whole scene.