Elegant theater binoculars with the highest quality optics and performance. Achromatic, fully coated optics ensures very good reproduction and brightness of the image. The binoculars are equipped with LED lights, which in shadowed rooms allows you to follow the program during the performance without disturbing the performance to other viewers.
The binoculars are equipped with an integrated 50 cm long chain.
• achromatic optics (two-element lenses)
• use of BaK-4 optical glass instead of cheaper BK-7
• full coverage with MC layers
• central focusing
• LED backlight for program reading and chain length 50 cm
• cloth for cleaning the optics
• case / cover
• 2 x LR41 LED lighting batteries
• magnification: 3x
• Lens diameter: 25 mm
• optical system material: BaK-4 glass
• optical design: Galileo binoculars
• Blow diameter: 8.3 mm
• offset of the exit dust: 5 mm
• field of view: 6 ° / 105 m / 1000 m
• minimum sharpening distance: 3.5 m
• eyeglass distance (maximum): 70 mm
• focus adjustment: yes, the central dial
• body: metal
• anti-reflective layers: multilayered, on all surfaces
• weight: 180 g
• warranty: lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2-year shop warranty
The white and gold theater binoculars Levenhuk Broadway refers to the tradition and style of theater enthusiasts from the upper classes. A milky white casing with gold accents and a black and gold curly chain is a reference to the splendor of old times. In addition, these binoculars are a practical and modern device.
A well thought out design makes the binoculars really stand out. The central focus adjustment knob makes it easy to set. The adjustable eyewear allows you to perfectly adapt the binoculars to your individual preferences. Attached is a binoculars twisted chain that not only has a decorative function, but also a practical one - thanks to it the binoculars are always with you, even during the ovation.
A separate mention requires the optics used in the binoculars, because it is much more advanced than in the case of competing models. The full, multi-layered coating of the optical system provides a sharp and clear image even in the case of poor lighting in the theater. With 3x magnification, you'll see everything that happens on the stage, even if you're sitting on the first balcony or away. When setting the maximum magnification, the field of view is still wide enough to see the whole scene.