Powerful and versatile Steiner Ranger 3-12x56 is dedicated to hunting with pulpits and seats. It is a telescope with a relatively compact design - lightweight, weighs 705 g, and at the same time very durable and resistant to shock.
Like all other Ranger telescopes, it provides high optical performance in any environment.
Thanks to the high, over 90-percent light transmission, it is a perfect companion to night-time hunting. Precise lighting control ensures optimal visibility of the cross both day and night. The telescope is designed for all types of rifles.
• HIGH CONTRAST OPTICS - provides a clear and clean image, perfect sharpness to the edges and details in excellent resolution
• ENLARGED VISION BOARD and safe distance from the eye (9 cm) is a guarantee of an ideal field of vision and safety in every situation
• THE CIRCLE ILLUMINATING KNOBS are easy to use, offer 6 night and 5 day settings and the "OFF" position between each setting. The battery compartment is integrated with the knob
• RELIABLE MECHANICS - ensures accuracy of repetitions and 'clicks'. Precise diopter settings and anti-slip, rubber backlight adjustment knob
• EXTREME STRENGTH OF STEINER - thanks to the high material resistance and precise, reliable design, the Steiner Ranger spotting scope guarantees stability during shooting. Provides water resistance up to 2 meters even without covers on drums. This is possible thanks to special sealing techniques. Dust, dirt and moisture do not get inside. Haze and condensation inside the telescope are completely eliminated thanks to technologically advanced Steiner solutions ( "STEINER Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling" ). Even temperature fluctuations from -25 ° C to + 65 ° C do not affect the functionality and operation of the telescope.
• LARGE CONSTRUCTION, LIGHTWEIGHT AND ELEGANT DESIGN - a one-piece body with a matte, hard-anodized and scratch-resistant finish. Small adjustment drums: elevation / wind.
• CROSS 4A-I from RED KROPK - has three beams for efficient and quick target tracking, backlit.
• IN A LENS SET WITH A GLASS AND LENS COVER
| • Zoom: || 3-12x |
| • Lens diameter: || 56 mm |
| • Optics: || High-quality optical glass, FMC coverings |
| • Reticle: || 4A-I, in the background, backlit, with auto-off |
| • Parallax correction: || 100 m |
| • Field of view [m / 100 m]: || from 12 to 3 m (3-12) |
| • Field of view]: || 6.8 ° - 1.7 ° |
| • Exit pupil: || 12 - 4.7 mm |
| • Retracting the output pupil: || 90 mm |
| • Number of central dot backlight levels: || 12 (including 5 daily and 6 night) |
| • Working time for 1 battery: || about 100 hours |
| • Tubus: || 30 mm |
| • Working temperature range: || from -25 ° C to 65 ° C |
| • Outer diameter from the lens side: || 63.5 mm |
| • Outer diameter from the side of the eyepiece: || 44.3 mm |
| • Weight: || 705 g |