Removu R1 + is an improved version of the world's first wireless LCD monitor with a built-in remote control for GoPro HERO cameras. The device will make your GoPro camera new and the image will always be under control. The monitor is equipped with a 2-inch QVGA LCD display. The remote control is operated in a simple and intuitive way using three buttons. The set has a comfortable strap, so that the device stays firmly on the wrist. Thanks to such elaborate details, the user gains full control and view of every situation. The device is resistant to shock, sealed housing allows work in dust, rain or freezing temperatures. The efficient lithium-polymer battery allows for three hours of uninterrupted operation.
The new version adds an IPX7 waterproof enclosure, allowing the device to be submerged to a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. In addition, the device has been equipped with a self-timer allowing you to delay the start of recording and the WiFi Direct mode, which makes it easier to connect to HERO4 and Session cameras.
The device offers the possibility of updating the software - the latest firmware to be downloaded from the manufacturer's website www.removu.com/firmware/.
• display: 2 "QVGA (320x240) TFT LCD
• streaming: HLS | 432x240 @ 30 fps
• WiFi: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n (20-70 m), WiFi Direct
• antenna: built-in PCB
• power supply: built-in Li-Pol 1050 mA battery (about 3 hours of work)
• waterproof: IPX7
• connector: micro USB (charging, software upgrade)
• dimensions: 53 x 71 x 19 mm
• weight: 66 g (without strap)
• compatibility: GoPro Hero3, Hero3 +, Hero4, Session, Hero5 Black
• black colour
• included: R1 Removal monitor, wrist strap, USB cable