Adapter for connecting lenses with a Canon EOS / EF bayonet with CCD cameras for astrophotography. It is a transceiver with one adapter that complies with the standard of the Canon body lenses, and the standard T2 thread (M42x0.75) on the other. The whole can be mounted directly on a photographic stand or on a piggy-back ("ram") telescope using a 1/4 inch photo thread.
• astrophotography with CCD and CCTV cameras with a Canon lens
• the use of a Canon EOS lens mount for autoguidation
All lenses, different brands, with bayonet standard compatible with the Canon EOS bayonet (Canon, Sigma, Tamron, Samyang).
The effective optical length of the adapter is 19mm. It's the right length for most cameras, such as ATIK, ALCCD, Imaging Source. The back focus required by these cameras is usually very small, on the order of 12-19mm. A C-mount / T2 adapter may be required to connect a specific camera.
• lens adapter: Canon EOS compatible, suitable for all lenses, including the EF-S mount
• camera adapter: T2 male (M42x0.75)
• optical length (without T2 thread): 19 mm
• Active diameter: 35 mm
• mount to a tripod / telescope: 1/4 "or 3x M5