Fenix ••TK16 is the successor to the extremely successful TK15 model. This series has been designed for uniformed and thoughtful services. In 2015, it was refreshed. The parameters on which the main emphasis is placed are extremely high lighting power, such as a flashlight of such a compact size, amounting to 1000 lumens, long range - 240 m, long working time - up to 150 hours and a very easy to use mode change system.
The flashlight is completely waterproof (IPX-8 standard). Thanks to the casing made of very durable aeronautical aluminum, it can survive use in demanding conditions, often exposed to drops, wetting and shocks.
TK16 is powered by two CR123A batteries, which have a high resistance to high and low temperatures and self-discharge. It is also possible to use a modern 18650 cell.
The flashlight has 5 modes of operation, between which we easily maneuver using a convenient, silent switch, located on the body of the flashlight.
Classically, the TK series, thanks to the standard 1 "tube, offers the option of mounting on a weapon, it is also compatible with a gel switch.
• model: Fenix ••TK16
• power supply:
2 x CR123A (not included)
1 x 18650 (not included)
• lighting power: 1000 lumens (according to the ANSI standard)
• range: 240 meters (according to the ANSI standard)
• source of light: 1 Cree XM-L2 diode
• lifetime of the diode: 50,000 h
• memory of the last operating mode
• low voltage warning function
• protection against reverse installation of power cells
• anti-slip surface of the flashlight
• new intuitive arrangement of control buttons
• housing and head made of durable aeronautical aluminum
• A hard-anodized Premium III finish
• lens made of ultra-light tempered glass with anti-reflective coating
length: 140 mm
Diameter: 25 mm
Head diameter: 34 mm
• color: black
• lighting modes:
weak: 10 lumens (150 hours)
Average: 150 lumens (10 hours)
strong: 400 lumens (3 hours 25 minutes)
turbo: 1000 lumens (1 hour 10 minutes)
strobe: 1000 lumens
• weight: 122 g (without batteries)
• TK16 torch
• spare O-rings (gaskets), spare eraser of the switch