The existing Nayvis observation night vision devices were based on the binoculars' body - the new NBL 351 series and the NA 400 Pro are the first night vision monocles in the company's offer. Both models are twin pieces with almost identical dimensions and weight. The main difference lies in the middle - means in the used transducers.
Nayvis NBL 351 is the smaller brother of the very popular NBL 352 binoculars. It can be colloquially said that it is the same device but half bisected. The classic generation I transducer, which was used in NBL 351 in conjunction with an embedded laser (790 nm) in the body offers good conditions for nighttime observation. Traditionally, also here, the systems are selected.
NBL 351 equipped with modern laser infrared emitters are available in two variants to choose from, choose the optimal one for yourself!
• 847 nm - laser emitter working in 847 nm band, guarantees full discretion of observations. You can enjoy comfort by being sure that no game will notice your presence.
• 790 nm - a model for all those who primarily focus on long-range observation. The 790 nm emitter is powerful and far-reaching, but in rare cases it can scare the game.
NBL 351 has a constant optical magnification of 3.5x, it is an optimal multiplicity, offering a wide field of view and effective magnification at distances up to 100 meters.
SMART IRL System - i.e. intelligent laser beam controller is a dedicated system in which the NBL 351 and NA 400 Pro monoculars have been equipped. Thanks to it, control of the device comes down to a single button. In addition, the SMART IRL System allows you to remember the last used night vision mode. The diode informs us about the current status of work:
• no backlight - device is turned off
• green backlight - device on, laser off (passive mode)
• orange backlight - device on, laser power mode (active mode)
• red backlight - device on, laser power mode high (active mode)
The body of the Nayvis NBL 351 night vision monocular is made entirely of lightweight and durable aluminum, ensuring high durability and quality of the casing, in this place it is also worth mentioning the waterproofness of the entire structure. The eyepiece has a soft, rubber-tight rubber cover that fits the eye sockets. Finally, the cord is used, thanks to which the lens cap is always on the night vision device.
Nayvis NBL 351 night vision monocular is definitely an interesting and successful design. It will appeal to all those who are looking for a reliable, well-made night vision device, with a built-in laser emitter and a good generation I generation transducer. A very good budget.
• selected generation I transducer
• built-in long-range and discreet 790 nm laser illuminator
• SMART IRL System
• lightweight and durable aluminum construction
• generation: I
• maximum range: 350 meters
• magnification: 3.5x
• lens: 80 F / 1.5
• image resolution: <35 lp / mm
• sharpness adjustment: from 8 m to infinity
• diopter correction: +/- 3
• angle of view: 12 degrees
• IR power: <100 mW (laser)
• IR wavelength: 790 nm
• working temperature: -15 to +45 degrees Celsius
• working time: up to 120 hours (without IR)
• power supply: 1 x CR123 3V Lithium (ABSOLUTELY do not use any RCR123 3.0V or 3.7V batteries)
• dimensions: 210 x 60 x 80 mm
• weight: 550 grams