Limited version of the hit - TK35 model. New 2015! The newest and also the most powerful LED XHP 50 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours, power 2000 lumens and a range of 320 meters. Its characteristic feature is the natural color of light, which helps in accurately reproducing colors so useful in thinking. In addition, natural light penetrates the fog better.
The intuitive flashlight handling remains unchanged. Only two switches placed at the back are used. One to turn the flashlight on and off, the other to change the operating modes.
Inside the TK35 EU there is a basket for supplying the flashlight. Four CR123 or two 18650 cells are used, resistant to low temperature and discharging. The flashlight has protection against incorrect installation of the battery. In addition, a time switch was used at the maximum mode, which after 5 minutes automatically switches the flashlight to a weaker mode, which prevents possible overheating of the controller.
TK35 was created in accordance with the ANSI standard. It is completely waterproof and can withstand a fall of 1 meter.
• model: Fenix ••TK35
• power supply: 4 x CR 123/2 x 18650 (not included)
• lighting power: 2000 lumens (according to the ANSI / NEMA FL1 standard)
• lighting modes:
2000 lumens (1.15 hours)
1050 lumens (3.10 hours)
380 lumens (9.15 hours)
120 lumens (33 hours)
20 lumens (160 hours)
flashing ? ce:
stroboscope - 2000 lumens
SOS - 380 lumens
• range: 320 meters
• lens: ultra clear glass, chemically reinforced, with AR coating
• body: T6 anodized duralumin (mil-spec)
• source of light: 1 Cree XHP 50 LED
• lifetime of the diode: up to 50,000 hours
• dimensions: 161 mm (length) x 44 mm (body diameter) 50 mm (medium of the head)
• water resistance: according to the standard IXP8
• black colour
• power supply: CR123 / 18650
• maximum working time: 160 mm
• number of lumens: 2000
• weight: 240 g
• elements of the set: TK35 torch, cover, fastening strap / cable, spare O-rings