DO MIKOŁAJEK POZOSTAŁO TYLKO DNI
ZAMÓW DZIŚ A PRZESYŁKA KURIERSKA DOTRZE NA 100%
A special, variable magnification eyepiece designed for some EDG spotting scopes. When mounted on an EDG model equipped with a lens with a diameter of 85 mm, it provides a bright, expressive image with a magnification of 20-60x, and in the case of a model with a 65mm lens, it allows a magnification of 16-48x. Equipped with a bayonet mount with a lock that allows for quick and reliable connection to the telescope. Thanks to the large distance of the exit pupil, it provides a versatile range of different viewing objects from different distances, even for those wearing glasses.
• Magnification: 20-60x when attached to the EDG 85 and 18-48x telescope when attached to the EDG 65 spotting scope.
• bayonet mount with a locking mechanism for quick and secure installation.
• multi-layer coatings reduce internal glare and glare, guaranteeing a better light transmission and a clear, clear image.
• Aspherical lenses allow you to get a clear, vivid image with well balanced color and minimal distortion.
• waterproof (up to 2 m for 10 minutes) and fogproof thanks to gaskets and nitrogen filling.
• long distal radius: 18.5-2 mm when attached to the EDG fieldscope 85 and 16.8-2 mm when attached to the EDG 65 telescope.
• adapted to digiscoping with some Nikon COOLPIX cameras.
EDG 85/65 telescope
• magnification: 20-60x / 16-48x
• real field of view: 2.2 ° -1.1 ° / 2.8 ° -1.4 °, calculated in accordance with ISO14133
• apparent field of view: 42 ° -60 °, calculated in accordance with ISO14133
• field of view at 1000 m: 38-19 m / 49-24 m
• Excavation: 4.3-1.4 / 4.1-1.4
• relative brightness: 18.5-2.0 / 16.8-2.0
• distance between the exit powder (mm): 18.4-16.5
• length (mm): 99, without lids
• Outside diameter (mm): 63, without covers
• weight (g): 330, without lids
• compatibility with FSB telescopes (digiscoping): no