Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
The new generation DJI battery with a capacity of 4480 mAh and 15.2 volts in lithium-polymer technology (LiPo 4S). Designed specifically for the DJI Phantom 3 series, it provides optimal drone power supply parameters for this series. It allows you to perform up to 23 minutes of flight.
• high capacity, allowing a flight of up to 23 minutes
• 4 LEDs indicating the battery status and the current battery level
• integrated power management system for balanced charging
• intelligent charging / discharging system that protects the battery
• simple installation in the drone
• a project modernized especially for DJI Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced
Charge the battery using a charger approved by DJI. DJI and the seller are not responsible for charging batteries other than DJI chargers. Do not leave the battery in the unattended charging process. Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces (eg on a carpet). Do not charge the battery directly after the flight, as the temperature of the battery may be too high - wait until the temperature drops to ambient temperature. Charge the battery when the ambient temperature is between 0 and 40 ° C. Every twenty charges it is good to completely unload (less than 8%), and then fully recharge the battery - this will ensure its optimal lifespan.